The following are set of certain terms and conditions set by JimSMEnews.com for the users or browser. By mentioning 'User' or 'You', we mean any person who will access the site to learn or share information. The person can also be anyone who is using the site jointly.
- By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate, failing which we may suspend your subscription till further verification.
- Registration from unauthorised devises will not be recognised or considered valid by JimSMEnews.com
2. Copyright Information:
The design and information contained in this site is valuable and exclusive property of Jupiter Infomedia Limited. The website or the organisation does not assign ownership rights to you or any other person or entity regarding this. If there is any dispute of information provided by us or any violence of the said statement above from your side, the argument whatsoever will be settled in Mumbai court only.
3. Delays in Services:
Neither JimSMEnews.com nor Jupiter Infomedia Limited (including its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting from directly or indirectly or from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes.
4. Liability Disclaimer:
You genuinely agree to use the website at your sole risk. The contents, information, feature and services published on/ provided by this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the contents herein. JimSMEnews.com may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. This web site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions or other disruptions. JimSMEnews.com or its owner organisation shall not be liable in this regard.
In no event shall JimSMEnews.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or any consequences arising out of information submitted by you or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any contents, information, feature and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website.
5. Equipment and Operation:
You shall provide and maintain all telephone/ internet and other equipment necessary to access JimSMEnews.com and the costs of any such equipment and/or telephone /internet connections or use, including any applicable taxes, shall be borne solely by you. You are responsible for operating your own equipment used to access JimSMEnews.com.
6. Information Disclaimer:
You acknowledge that the information provided through JimSMEnews.com is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of JimSMEnews.com. Though such information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur and JimSMEnews.com does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information. For this reason, as well as for the possibility of human and mechanical errors and other factors, you acknowledge that JimSMEnews.com provide you Information on an "AS IF, WITH ALL FAULTS" basis.
7.Use of Website Content:
As a browser or use of JimSMEnews.com you have complete access to all the information shared on the website provided you do not try to manipulate it or manoeuvre with it or use it for personal monetary gains. The information provided on our website can be copied for your personal reference or shared on any social media platform with harmless intentions in the interest of the masses. You as a browser or user of www.jimsemenews.com cannot:
- Tamper/ manipulate the information provided on the website.
- Cannot use this information for personal financial gains
- You can access the website to read/ share the information provided by us harmlessly without damaging the reputation of the company/ website directly or indirectly.
- Regarding sharing of news featured on our website on any of your personal social media platform you have to be primly conscious of public interest as well as of JimSMEnews.com and Jupiter Infomedia ltd. Our information should not be used by you to spread rumours/ hatred/ obscenity or anything unacceptable socially/ legally.
8. Links to Third Party Sites:
The third party links provided in JimSMEnews.com will allow you to leave our website. The linked sites are not under the control of JimSMEnews.com, nor has JimSMEnews.com reviewed or approved these sites. JimSMEnews is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by JimSMEnews.com of the third party site.
9. Indemnification :
You shall indemnify, defend and consider JimSMEnews.com harmless from any/ all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or related to:
- Your access and use of JimSMEnews.com
- Any non-compliance by user with the terms and conditions:
- Any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized.
10. Cessation of Terms & Conditions:
This User Agreement and the rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or cancelled or modified by JimSMEnews.com.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.